UK Delivery Charges
Standard Delivery – £4.95 (3-5 working days from dispatch) This Service is available for smaller items and packages not exceeding 5kg. Next Day Delivery and Larger packages – £7.50 Orders placed by MIDDAY can be delivered Next Day Monday – Friday (excluding bank or public holidays). Larger packages, exceeding 5kg or bulkier items. Weekend Delivery Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on Monday. We cannot guarantee that orders will be delivered on a Saturday.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK, including Northern Ireland, however geographical location and carrier availability may restrict our service. If you would like to place an order from overseas, please email us to discuss the best delivery option – email@example.com Orders outside the UK may incur additional import duties and custom charges. These are levied at the port of ingress and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Bulkier orders may also be subject to additional charges.
We have chosen to partner with a number of different delivery and courier companies and the most appropriate will be used depending on the size, weight and delivery location of your order. Tracking details are available on request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied with your goods, contact us within 14 days of receipt and we will help you in every way possible. Any unwanted item, unless faulty, must be returned, undamaged and unused, in re-saleable condition, with all original packaging and labels. Returns process What to do:
- Ensure you are returning within the 14-day time frame
- Pop the unwanted items back in to their packaging so that the items are protected
- Complete the returns form provided with your order, stating the items and reason for return
- Send it back to us by either of the options given below
- We will refund you once we receive the item/s back. This will usually happen within a few days. You will receive an email to confirm once this has been processed.
- All refunds as returned to the original payment method within 30 days. Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically it takes up to 5 working days to show up in your account.
- Salvesen Graham is not responsible for the return costs.
Return options: Return your order in store As a quick and easy way to return your item, why not visit us in store and drop your items off by hand. We will give you a proof of receipt and your order will be passed on to our website team to be processed for a refund.
- Package up your item as stated in the ‘Returns Process’ section and make sure you have filled out your returns form inside.
- Receive a proof of return from a member of staff in store.
- Your refund will be processed by the website team, using your original payment method.
Return your item via courier of your choice
- Package up your item as stated in the ‘Return Process’ section.
- Send it back to us at the following address via a recorded service, so you have a proof of postage, by a courier of your choice.
- Salvesen Graham is not responsible for returns costs, or returned items lost by a courier.
Salvesen Graham 364 Old York Road London SW18 1SP
Please note bespoke items cannot be returned or refunded.
Please follow the ‘Returns Process’ procedure for the return of the item you would like to exchange. You can purchase the new item at any time as a separate transaction.
On the rare occasion that there is a problem with an item, please do not hesitate to let us know. Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of receipt or purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. Please send photos of the fault via email to email@example.com stating the problem and your online order details. If the item was purchased in store, then please bring your receipt with you.
You have 14 working days from receipt of purchase to return your item back to us, using the various methods stated. If the goods are returned outside of this time frame, then it will not be accepted and will be returned back to the customer. If you have any further questions or concerns about your parcel, then please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 020 7967 7777